October 2013 Horror Calendar

October 2013 Horror Calendar

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Intro.

Welcome! My name is Tiffany and I am addicted to horror movies. Every October my boyfriend, Travis, and I try to watch as many horror movies as possible. This year, we've created a Horror-Movie-A-Day Calendar and I thought it would be fun to blog about it. I'm a few days late starting this, but from today on I'll talk about the horror movies that Travis and I watch and give you guys a chance to comment on my reviews. The title for each post will be a quote from the movie. There is neither rhyme nor reason to the order in which we watch the movies, but you can see our calendar (scroll up) so you'll know what to expect and when. Sounds fun, right? It sure does!

Also! Horror fans! Don't forget about Spooky Empire's Ultimate Horror Weekend coming up the weekend of the 25th in Orlando (http://www.spookyempire.com/). George Romero WILL be there, but I've heard that he's not going to be doing many more conventions after this year so go see him! And, if you live in Tampa, the Tampa Theatre is doing something called "A Nightmare on Franklin Street" starting on the 17th (http://tampatheatre.org/a-nightmare-on-franklin-street/). They'll be showing some older horror movies and doing tours of the theatre. I know I'm excited about seeing Dead Alive! on the big screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment