October 2013 Horror Calendar

October 2013 Horror Calendar

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Random post that has nothing to do with movies.

So, last Saturday, Travis and I were having lunch at a restaurant and heard this song in the background. "Funhouse," by P!nk. Apparently this song came out years ago, but I don't really keep up with things that are new and popular--at least, not with this kind of music. Travis looked at me and asked, "Did she just say something about evil clowns?" I replied, "Um. I don't know. I heard 'evil,' but I why would she singing about evil clowns?" We both sat there, motionless, listening intently to the rest of the song. Once it ended and Third Eye Blind's Semi-Charmed Life came on, we both looked at each other and pretty much said the same thing: "What...why...what..?"

As it turns out, I have had this song stuck in my head for the past four days. When you think about it, it's a good song to listen to around Halloween with the whole funhouse/evil clowns idea. This would probably explain why I had a nightmare about an evil clown doll last night. I hate dolls. And clowns.


The video is kind of disappointing; the clowns aren't really evil, they just look like they could be. They should've attacked her or something, don't you think? I mean, the song really doesn't need to be longer than two minutes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment